Privacy Statement Updated July 30, 2021.
Welcome to the Rightdivision.com. Right Division, Inc. is an Oklahoma Corporation registered with the State of Oklahoma with the registered agent address of 13600 Skyview Road, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013 USA. The Corporation is organized and operates exclusively for educational purposes. Its primary focus is to promote Christ Jesus, Christian Doctrine, and the proper interpretation of the Holy Scriptures. Its primary ministry is sponsoring the www.rightdivision.com website.
Right Division Foundation is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) group dedicated to the promotion of holy scripture, rightly divided. This comes from 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV. We focus on primarily education of the Christian (those that have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior) and train them how to read and properly interpret scripture from an Acts 28:28 perspective.
“Personal information,” is any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as your name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to you. Personal information includes “sensitive personal information” and “pseudonymised personal information” but excludes anonymous information or information that has had the identity of an individual permanently removed.
By accessing or using our website or using our services, you agree to be bound by all of its terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not access or use our website or our services.
Throughout the RD Website, there are forms for visitors to request information or publications. We use personal information from these forms to provide the information or publications that you request.
Forms on the RD Website that request financial information do so we may bill you for publications or services ordered. Unique identifiers (specifically, your RD user ID) are collected from website visitors to verify the user’s identity for access to restricted content or features on the RD Website.
- What information do we collect?
- What are “cookies” and how does RD use them?
- Do we share information with third-parties?
- How do we use the information we collect?
- How can you review and modify your personal information?
- What is the opt-out policy for the RD Website?
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
- How do we use bulletin boards, discussion lists, and moderated chats?
- Information collected other than through the RD Website.
1. What information do we collect?
The RD Website collects the following personal information about site visitors:
a) Site Use Information
RD collects technical information relating to each time a visitor comes to our website, including IP address, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform type (e.g. Internet Explorer browser on a Windows platform).
We may also collect information about your visit, including pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Gathering this technical information helps us to learn what browsers we need to support and helps us determine what sections of our website are most popular and how many visitors come to our site. You DO NOT have to register with our website before we can collect this information.
b) Information You Give Us
You may provide personal information to us which may include your name, home and/or work email address, postal address, phone number and/or fax number, your employer and job title, demographic information about you including birth year, certification designation, etc., and if you are making a purchase, your credit card information. You are only required to provide such information if you want to take advantage of optional products and services provided through our website.
RD collects personal information in the following ways from different parts of the RD Website:
- RD Registration: When registering with the website, we may ask for the same type of personal information. For example, if you subscribe to an email newsletter, we will ask you to provide your email address.
- Online Purchases: When you make a purchase on our website or when you subscribe to an RD publication through the RD Website we may also ask for the same type of personal information. The number and variety of useful services on the RD Website may require the additional collection of personal information about you in the future.
2. What are “cookies” and how does RD use them?
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a website to the hard drive of your computer. This unique number identifies your web browser to RD computers whenever you visit the RD Website.
- Identify return visitors. Cookies let us remember your web browser so we can provide personalized services. Cookies also allow us to identify RD account holders who are returning to the site.
3. Do we share information with third-parties?
Personal information collected through the RD Website is generally collected and maintained solely by RD or its contracted vendors.
We may share personal information in the following ways:
a) Information You Give Us
- Personal information provided when you register for services or products. When you provide personal information about yourself on the RD Website to register an account or buy a publication, or take advantage of a promotion, RD reserves the right to sell or otherwise provide your information to selected third-parties’ mailing/information lists derived from such registrations.
If you wish to opt out of such list sales/distribution at any time, you may do so by following the directions in Item 6 below.
- Information provided when joining or renewing your account in RD. If you join RD or renew your account through the RD Website, you provide personal information about you on the account application. RD reserves the right to sell or otherwise provide mailing/information lists concerning account holders to selected third-parties.
If you wish to opt out of such list sales/distributions at any time during your RD account, you may do so by following the directions in Item 6 below.
RD does not sell email addresses obtained from member accounts to third-parties (except that RD will rent a member email address if that member has expressly opted-in to allow such rentals).
- Sensitive Personal Information. RD does not share with third-parties, sensitive personal information such as passcodes, social security numbers, credit card numbers, felony conviction information, or health information except as necessary to complete transactions requested by you and under strict confidentiality and security protections; nor does RD publish such sensitive personal information.
b) Site Use Information
We disclose to third-party sponsors/advertisers aggregate statistics (e.g., impressions and click-throughs on a company’s advertisement).
In addition, we may share aggregate website statistics with the media or other third-parties. We do not disclose personal information to these sponsors/advertisers or other third-parties as part of this process, only information in an aggregate form.
4. How do we use the information we collect?
We use personal information for the following purposes:
a) Information You Give Us
We use the personal information you give us:
- to carry out our obligations arising from your account and any other agreement entered into between you and us;
- to update and renew your account as required;
- to provide you with the information and publications you request from us;
- to arrange and deliver webinars and publications relevant to your faith and subjects of interest;
- to respond to your questions and provide related user customer services;
- to improve the RD Website;
- to send you RD publications, information about user account benefits and special offers, and other information that RD believes is relevant and useful to its account holders, where you have not opted-out of receiving such information;
- to send you third-party information that RD believes is relevant and useful to you, where you have given your consent;
- to notify you about changes to youraccount or related services or to ask you to provide feedback;
- to enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey;
- to administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data); and
- to comply with all applicable laws or legal processes, including providing information on individual users to the appropriate governmental authorities where required by law enforcement or judicial authorities.
In matters involving a danger to personal or public safety, or to protect the rights, property or safety of RD, our account holders, customers, certificants or others, RD may voluntarily provide information to appropriate governmental authorities.
b) Site Use Information
As mentioned above, RD uses the aggregate, anonymous data collected to let our sponsors/advertisers know the number of impressions or views and the number of “click throughs” on their advertisement(s).
RD also uses this aggregate, anonymous data to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of visitors to the RD Website; to measure user interests regarding specific areas of the RD Website; and to analyze how and where best to use our resources.
Without such data, we would not know which parts of our website are the most popular, and we would not be able to change and update the content and services appropriately.
In those relatively rare situations where RD does so, it will clearly disclose to you at the time it collects such information, what degree of privacy will be afforded to the personal information collected at such time and RD will follow a process to assure that the specifically disclosed degree of privacy is in fact afforded to such information.
5. How can you review and modify your personal information?
You have the following options for modifying or causing to be deleted personal information or demographic information previously provided by you to RD.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or if you are a RD account holder you may also visit: My Profile page
- Send mail to the following postal address: 13600 Skyview Road, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013
6. What is the opt-out policy for the RD Website?
RD provides account holders with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners. If you no longer wish to receive specific communications or services, you have the following options:
- You can send an email to: email@example.com
- You can send mail to the following postal address: 13600 Skyview Road, Edmond, Oklahoma 73013
- Instructions for opting out of any RD email newsletter you receive are included with each email.
7. What kinds of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
The RD Website has security measures equal to or better than those reasonably expected in the industry, such as firewalls, in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information under our control. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences. Certain particularly sensitive information, such as your credit card number, collected for a commercial transaction is encrypted prior to transmission.
You are ultimately responsible for the security of your RD login credentials. You may not share your RD login credentials with colleagues or friends so they can access content or features that are restricted to RD account holders only. You should log out of your browser at the end of each computer session to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence, especially if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
8. How does the RD Website use bulletin boards, discussion lists, and moderated chats?
The RD Website may make bulletin boards, discussion lists, and moderated chats available to its account holders. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Although users may post messages that will appear on the message boards anonymously, RD does retain a record of who posts all notes.
If you submit personal information to RD through any channel other than the RD Website, the same privacy rules set forth above for the RD Website will be applied to such personal information you submit through channels other than the RD Website (including without limitation your opt-out rights at Section 6 above), except as follows:
- The “cookies” and other tracking devices used by RD the Website and described above do not apply to personal information gathered through channels other than the RD Website.
- Hardcopy personal information provided to RD which is not converted to electronic media and hosted by RD will be subject to different security procedures than will stored electronic personal information. RD has security measures equal to or better than those reasonably expected in the industry, in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your hardcopy personal information under our control.
We will update this policy from time to time, so please check back periodically.