SOME DISTINCTIVE TRUTHS OF THE MYSTERY
- To complete the Word of God (Col. 1:25, 26).
- It exalts the saints, and seats them with Christ in the heavenlies. (Eph. 1:20- 21; 2:6). Hence, "for our conversation is in heaven; (out) from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ; ...whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself" (Phil. 3:20- 21).
- To share super-abundant riches of His grace, with kindness in the ages to come (Eph. 2:7).
- Made complete in Christ, holy and without blame (Eph. 1:4, Col.2:10).
- To know the love of God which passes all knowledge and understanding (Eph. 3:19; Phil. 4:7).
- Brought into a corporate body under the Headship of Christ, where no person or nation has any advantage, for Christ is all and in all (Eph. 1:22, 23; Eph. 4:15, Col. 3:11).
- A showcase to the hierarchy in the heavenlies (Eph. 3:10).
- A partaker of all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge hidden in Christ (Col. 2:3).